Food Production Floor and Wall Certification
The Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS), an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is the public health regulatory agency responsible for ensuring is responsible for the safety of public food-related establishments. Our products comply with Federal regulations for food contact surfaces. As per latest FSIS directive (11,000.4 dated 8/12/94) concerning Paints & coatings used in official establishments.
1. We certify that our SANI-TRED products will not result in adulteration of food products if used and applied as supplied instructions and label directions indicate.
2. SANI-TRED products will perform well under a daily regimen of rigorous cleaning, cyclical temperature change, and wet conditions.
3. All SANI-TRED products are impervious to moisture, completely water-proof, and are not water soluble. Water has no effect on these cured materials even in the presence of standing water on a raw edge.
4. SANI-TRED products are light colored, and these light colors are solid colors not intended to obscure detection of debris or unsanitary conditions. The properly installed SANI-TRED surface may even be sterilized due to it's monolithic non-porous nature in either smooth or textured installations.
5. After application and cure, these products become solid polyurethanes that will not decompose, deteriorate, eject, emit or otherwise exude residuals in either a liquid, solid or gas form, and contains no known carcinogens, mutagens, teratogens, classified as hazardous substances, heavy metals, or other toxic substances.
6. None of our SANI-TRED products are not considered a pesticide, they do not have pesticidal characteristics and does not manufacture or distribute pesticides of any kind.
We will provide to FSIS, in a timely manner on request, a complete chemical composition of the materials used to manufacture SANI-TRED products.