Limited Lifetime of the Structure
Products to be warranted: SANI-TRED PermaFlex, LRB, and TAV
1. We warranty that our SANI-TRED products will not harden, crack, peel, chip, separate or delaminate from its properly installed, original applied, vertical or horizontal building material, interior or exterior surface, as well as completely waterproof these substrates including; concrete waste water containment and treatment tanks of any size, wood, plywood, properly etched or sand blasted steel, cast iron, fiberglass, structure board, cement board, and drywall, for the life of the structure. This warranty covers and includes the normal routine cleaning procedure of high pressure washing of up to 3,000 P.S.I. with hot water and normal cleaning soap/ and non-chlorinated disinfectant products of up to 180 degrees F. in temperature, and/or installation within perpetual water, sewage and/or sewage containment.
2. Incredible Products LLC. warrants SANI-TRED products will be free from defects and workmanship under normal conditions and will perform without fail for at least the life of the structure as outlined within this warranty. Labor costs for removal or reinstallation of material is not covered under this warranty, and is limited to original volume of materials or repair portion of replacement products, at the choice of Incredible Products LLC. (excluding, shipping, taxes and/or tariffs)
This warranty applies to the material at its original place of installation. The warranty will be void if the materials are installed in violation of applicable local codes or ordinances, or if installed in a particular application situation not normally intended, experienced or recommended for product use.
- All commercial and industrial installations of any kind are limited to their own warranties designed for each particular installation.
- Failure to properly apply the proper surface material recommended by the manufacturer Incredible Products LLC. and follow written instructions provided by same.
- Failure to install materials within their designed limitations of temperature, surface moisture etc.
- Abuse, alterations, damage due to animal chewing or clawing, cutting, chopping, accident, fire, extreme heat damage, (over 250 degrees F.), smoke damage and the like;
- Failure to properly prepare the substrate surface as per SANI-TRED instructions or advisories, or if products are installed or applied on top of, or mixed with other products not approved within the supplied instructions such as mixing SANI-TRED products with unapproved solvents or thinners, or applying SANI-TRED products over existing inferior paints or coatings, or otherwise using the products for other than their approved intended use.
- Materials purchased must be applied within 12 months of receipt.
- We do not guarantee color match from batch number to batch number.
- We do not warrant staining or chalking.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
Promptly notify the dealer from whom the materials were purchased, supply type of material, date of purchase, and a description of the problem. The dealer should then contact Incredible Products LLC. If the dealer for any reason is not available, call or write Incredible Products LLC. directly at the address shown below, Attention: "Warranty Service". After notification send small samples and photos freight prepaid, to the nearest SANITRED.distribution location, (which may be the local dealer), a small liquid or dry sample of the suspected defective material for evaluation or analysis, along with several color photographs of the problem area.
Incredible Products LLC. reserves the right at all times to inspect the claimed defective material and verify warranty coverage at its factory laboratory.This warranty shall be limited to replacement to the original customer of all or part of the product as determined by the amount of replacement materials required to repair or replace the defective product. The customer shall be responsible for the remainder of any costs of installation or product price increase over and above the original purchase price.
No one is authorized to make any other warranties on our behalf, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXTEND BEYOND THE APPLICABLE WARRANTY PERIOD SPECIFIED ABOVE. Incredible Products LLC. SOLE LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT SHALL BE AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AND ANY CLAIMS FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGE FROM WATER LEAKAGE) ARE EXCLUDED. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or for the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
We suggest you print this certificate and complete the information form below and retain this warranty certificate in the event this warranty information is needed. Reasonable proof of purchase and/or the effective date of custom Heavy duty warranty must be individually issued presented and/or product batch numbers, otherwise the effective date will be based upon the date of the best perceived batch of manufacture.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Customer Name of Dealer/Applicator
Address Dealer/Applicator Address
Product Used Dealer/Applicator Phone#
Date of Purchase