THE ULTIMATE BASEMENT WATERPROOFING SOLUTION
- The only DIY basement waterproofing product scientifically proven to work permanently.
- Properly applied we guarantee basements will stay dry for life.
- We offer SANI-TRED liquid rubber waterproof sealant sample packs with a Double Your Money Back Guarantee.
- Our basement waterproofing solutions are 99% effective at preventing harmful Radon Gas from entering foundations.
- Our DIY foundation waterproofing products are safe, solvent free, non-flammable, and low VOC.
- We provide detailed instructions and phone support so you can apply our products like a pro.
YOUR BASEMENT THIS WEEKEND!
Permanently waterproof your basement this weekend. The SANI-TRED® DIY basement waterproofing system stops all ground water entry, basement humidity, mildew odors and dampness problems by sealing basement floors and walls where they need it most – on the inside. Our sealing system works on poured concrete, concrete block, brick and mortar, stone and mortar and is guaranteed for the life of the structure when installed correctly.
Proven by years of experience and thousands of customers, SANI-TRED® products are solvent free, non-hazardous and non-flammable. The SANI-TRED® system uses three products: PermaFlex®, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator).
SEE IN THREE MINUTES WHAT SETS SANI-TRED® APART FROM ALL OTHER WATERPROOFING PRODUCTS!
We provide all the tools you need to take on a waterproofing basement job. The links below have everything you need to get started.
Excess water in your basement not only limits your use of the space, it can cause a number of serious problems, from mold to weakening your home’s foundation. However, many homeowners put off repairing the problem because traditional solutions can be very expensive and ineffective.
Alternative methods treat only the exterior foundation wall coatings and can be very costly. They don’t promise to eliminate water in your basement, just to redirect it.
SANI-TRED takes a better approach using a different kind of waterproofing sealant system. SANI-TRED is a simple three-step process that homeowners can apply themselves in a weekend. The basement concrete sealant products are solvent free, non-hazardous and non-flammable.
- For full information on how SANI-TRED's Basement Waterproofing System works, click here.
Proven by years of experience and thousands of customers, the only way to completely waterproof a basement is by sealing basement floors and walls on the inside, not the outside. The SANI-TRED basement sealing system stops all ground water entry, basement humidity, mildew odors and dampness problems by sealing the basement where it needs it most – on the inside.
- For customer before and after photos, click here.
PERMAFLEX™, LRB (LIQUID RUBBER BASE), AND TAV™ (THICKENING ACTIVATOR)
PermaFlex™ is the top coat that seals basement walls and floors. It’s also functions as a first priming coat when using LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV™ (Thickening Activator). The priming coat fills pores, pock holes & pinholes in the substrate.
These two products work together to patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, holes or rough areas. Products are packaged separately because different mixes are required for different applications. For example, a 1-inch diameter caulk bead of LRB/TAV™ (1 part TAV™, 2 parts LRB) mixture is applied where the wall meets the floor.
STEP BY STEP BASEMENT WATERPROOFING THE FOLLOWING STEPS WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO WATERPROOF A BASEMENT WITH SANI-TRED®.
- Prepare the surface area for waterproofing. Make sure the walls of the surface area are clean, dry and free of foreign matter or crumbling material.
- Prime the surface area. Apply one coat of PermaFlex (240 sq. ft. per gal.)
-- Concrete block requires two prime coats of PermaFlex due to its porous nature.
- Patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, holes or any rough areas using a LRB/TAV mixture (two parts LRB/one part TAV).
-- Apply a 1’’ diameter caulk bead mixture where the wall meets the floor.
-- Most cracks can be filled with a ¾” diameter caulk bead mixture.
- Apply a topcoat of PermaFlex (240 sq. ft. per gal.).
For detailed instructions including images and a video on how to waterproof your basement, view our full installation page.
Try Before You Buy. Give SANI-TRED a try and order our Sample Packs which come with an Unconditional Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction.