- Repair, waterproof, and seal hulls, decks and more.
- We offer mini sample packs with a Double Your Money Back Guarantee.
- Multiple colors available.
- Heavy duty option with rubber granules for traction.
- Permanently fix corrosion damage.
- Simple Fairing and Coating System.
Sani-Tred has been used extensively to permanently waterproof boats, decks, custom aquariums and other marine-based applications. With no harm to aquatic life, Sani-Tred can be used both as a sealant and a coating for wood, metal, fiber glass and more.
Proven by years of experience and thousands of customers, Sani-Tred products are solvent free, non-hazardous and non-flammable. The Sani-Tred system uses three products: PermaFlex®, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator). Read more about each product below.
Permaflex, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base), and TAV (Thickening Activator)
Permaflex is the topcoat that seals boat decks and hulls. It’s also functions as a first priming coat when using LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator). The priming coat fills pores, pock holes & pinholes in the substrate.
These two products work together to patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, holes or rough areas. Products are packaged separately because different mixes are required for different applications. For example, a 1-inch diameter caulk bead of LRB/TAV (1 part TAV, 2 parts LRB) mixture is applied where the wall meets the floor.
Ordering and using the Sani-Tred system
We provide all the tools you need to take on a basement-waterproofing job. The links below have everything you need to get started.
- The Advantages of Sani-Tred For Marine Applications
- Detailed Installation instructions
- Testing of Sani-Tred's Saltwater Resistance
- Full Bead Chart (to determine how much LRB and TAV you need for the job)