The Permanent DIY Pool Repair, Waterproofing, and Resurfacing Product.
- Permanently repair and waterproof concrete, gunite, and fiberglass pools.
- Do-It-Yourself Swimming Pool Repair with our Step-by-Step Instructions.
- We offer mini sample packs with a Double Your Money Back Guarantee.
- Swimming Pool Deck Coatings For Non-abrasive, Cool, Foot Comfort with Concrete Waterproofing & Slip Resistance.
- Our products are safe, solvent free, non-flammable, and low VOC.
- We provide detailed instructions and phone support so you can apply our products like a pro.
Sani-Tred concrete pool repair products transform a conventional, rough, porous, hard, abrasive concrete swimming pool into a smooth, attractive, softer, easy to maintain, water tight, rubber lined pool, no matter how damaged or deteriorated. SANI-TRED DIY pool deck resurfacing has repaired many pools that have been determined by experts as un-repairable with no recourse but to fill in the pool and start over! Our swimming pool coating products can be used to repair, seal, and completely waterproof concrete, fiberglass, gunite pools and more.
Swimming pool repair and waterproofing requires that the coating and sealants must be capable of retaining a great amount of “negative hydrostatic pressure”. Negative hydrostatic pressure is under-ground pressure that passes through substrates, pressing on the back side of the pool coating. The ability to withstand more negative hydrostatic pressure than can possibly exist in any below grade structure is precisely what makes Sani-Tred concrete pool repair OVERKILL for any swimming pool repairs or pool leak repair.
Proven by years of experience and thousands of customers, Sani-Tred products are solvent free, non-hazardous and non-flammable. The Sani-Tred system uses three products: PermaFlex®, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator).
See A Pool Repair Completed With SANI-TRED
Permaflex is the topcoat that seals concrete, fiberglass and gunnite pools. It also functions as a first priming coat when using LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator). The priming coat fills pores, pock holes & pinholes in the substrate.
LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator)
These two products work together to patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, holes or rough areas. Products are packaged separately because different mixes are required for different applications. For example, a 1-inch diameter caulk bead of LRB/TAV (1 part TAV, 2 parts LRB) mixture is applied where the wall meets the floor.
Ordering and using the Sani-Tred system
We provide all the tools you need to take on a swimming pool repair job. The links below have everything you need to get started.
- The Advantages of Sani-Tred Over Other Pool Repair Products
- Detailed Installation instructions
- Swimming Pool Repair Photos
- Swimming Pool Material Calculator