SANI-TRED Roof Coating Advantages
- Can be applied in cold weather and exposed to rain or snow immediately after application.
- The finished roof should last the life of the building without repairs; lifetime warranty.
- By eliminating the costs of removal of the old flat roofing system this savings more than pays for the new plywood substrate, as well as a good portion of it’s installation.
- Pay-as-you-go, repair small areas of the flat roof at a time due to "molecular welding" new-to-old.
- No schedule complications or disturbing the occupants and contents of the building.
- By waterproofing as you go no water damage to new roofing materials or the existing building can occur during construction.
- The new flat roof surface transforms the normally useless space on flat roofs to a usable walk-on roof deck. This is not possible without a new plywood deck.
- No special equipment or skills are necessary.
- Designed and fully capable of heavy commercial foot traffic with no damage.
- A uniform colored, seamless flat roof system is easy to identify damage, and easy to repair.
- Standing water is no problem, SANI-TRED systems are completely water proof not just "water resistant" like latex roofing products.
- Light color reflects sunlight and reduces heat absorption.
- Unlike tar which is weak and expands and shrinks with heat and cold, LRB/TAV mixtures cures to a strong, solid, waterproof, adhesive rubber which does not change shape with temperature extremes.
- By using LRB/TAV mixtures, any custom fitting requirements, scupper designs or modifications are quick and easy!
- SANI-TRED waterproof roof sealant products are Truly Unique and are Not an Acrylic Latex!
- Roof/Deck materials tough enough for heavy foot or vehicle traffic!
- Pitched, Galvanized, Painted Steel Roof Coatings, Nail Head Sealing, Corrosion Protection, Repair!
- Flat Commercial Roofing Systems Provide Monolithic (one piece) Sealing, Regardless of Multitude of Mechanical Through Deck Vents or Fittings
Permaflex, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator)
Permaflex is the top coat that seals metal, plywood, concrete and other types of roofing surfaces. It’s also functions as a first priming coat when using LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator). The priming coat fills holes & voids in the substrate.
These two products work together to patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, holes or rough areas. Products are packaged separately because different mixes are required for different applications. We provide all the tools you need to take on any roofing project.
Using, ordering and installing the Sani-Tred system
The links below have everything you need to get started.