Permanently bond, waterproof, and seal bin surfaces for about half the cost of silicone caulk
SANI-TRED's grain bin sealing and repair product provides an industrial quality flexible base seal which permanently bonds to and seals all grain bin surfaces yet expands and contracts with temperature changes & fill cycles. Our waterproof bin sealant is endorsed by the world's largest grain bin manufacturers including Brock/Butler for their new commercial bins.
- Do-It-Yourself! Simply Brush or roll on SANI-TRED products for a flexible, durable, watertight seal!
- Liquid rubber base that stretches with the waterproof bins as they move!
- Stays flexible and will not harden, crack or dry out in the sun!
- Cures to any thickness to fill cracks in floors, walls, and roofs!
- Cures quickly to a tack-free finish that is great for grain storage!
- Exterior or interior installation!
- Dramatically increases the efficiency of grain drying bins!
- SANI-TRED stops rust and eliminates further steel base corrosion!
- No attraction for insects or vermin to feed on!
SANI-TRED was used to seal the World's Largest Grain Bin 200' Wide, Shown Here in Cambridge, Wis.
SANI-TRED seals grain hoppers by providing a permanent waterproof exterior rubber coating which eliminates future rusting and protects valuable seed grains. This system may be applied inside or outside of the hoppers!
Proven by years of experience and thousands of customers, SANI-TRED products are solvent free, non-hazardous and non-flammable. The SANI-TRED system uses three products: PermaFlex®, LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator).
Permaflex is the top coat that seals grain bins. It’s also functions as a first priming coat when using LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator). The priming coat fills pores, pock holes & pinholes in the substrate.
LRB (Liquid Rubber Base) and TAV (Thickening Activator)
These two products work together to patch and profile any joints, seams, cracks, holes or rough areas. Products are packaged separately because different mixes are required for different applications. For example, a 1-inch diameter caulk bead of LRB/TAV (1 part TAV, 2 parts LRB) mixture is applied where the wall meets the floor.
Using, ordering and installing the SANI-TRED system
We provide all the tools you need to take on a grain bin sealing job. The links below have everything you need to get started.